THANK YOU TO OUR WONDERFUL PATIENTS AND STAFF AT MEDICINE ON SECOND!
Together we have adapted to these unusual and unsettling circumstances, maintained high-quality health care, supported each other and kept each other safe during these times.
We encourage you to make a face to face appointment and keep your health in check, especially if you have a chronic disease such as diabetes, asthma or COPD.
We have plenty of stock of Private Flu Vaccines and are able to offer same day appointments for your convenience.
Please call our friendly reception team for an appointment on (07) 5443 9455.
DON’T LET COVID-19 GET IN THE WAY OF YOU KEEPING UP TO DATE WITH YOUR HEALTH ISSUES. WE HAVE MADE A NUMBER OF CHANGES TO OUR PROCEDURES TO MAKE OUR CLINIC SAFE FOR YOU TO ATTEND.
- It’s really important to keep up to date with your regular health care during the Pandemic. We are open for all patients and you should not be afraid to keep your face-to-face appointment with your GP for preventative health or management of a chronic condition. Patients living with chronic disease such as diabetes, asthma or respiratory conditions need to keep up with their regular health care to prevent your condition from getting worse.
- Parents of young children and babies should also ensure that they are keeping up with their scheduled vaccinations and development checks.
- We are still seeing patients face to face. You will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions on the telephone and when you arrive. A nurse will take your temperature as your enter the clinic. If there are any concerns then the doctor may either phone you or consult with you outside or in your car.
- Patients with FLU/COVID-19 like symptoms will not be permitted in the practice. If you have symptoms like a sore throat, temperature, cough or runny nose you will either be seen in your car or in our private tented area at the back of the clinic. Alternatively we can do a Telehealth appointment for you.
- We are limiting the number of patients that are allowed in the clinic at any one time and have removed a number of seats to make social distancing easier. If possible attend on your own or with as few family members as possible.
- Hand Sanitizer is available and encouraged to be used throughout the clinic.
- Surfaces and medical equipment are frequently disinfected.
We appreciate everyone’s efforts in helping us maintain a safe clinic for our patient’s, doctors and staff.